If you're interested in Drumline and you're a...
- Middle School student about to audition for drumline, but you're not sure where to even start
- High School student in drumline without a private lesson teacher, and you're not sure what you should be practicing or how to get ahead
- Or a Teacher looking for new ways and examples of how to prepare and teach your students the foundation of playing in a drumline
Then the Drumline Blueprint is exactly what you need!
For the first time ever, @karldrumtech and @hueiyuanpan are creating a joint video course with where they share the exercises, approaches, and explanations they use when teaching a drumline or their own personal private students.
With the Drumline Blueprint, you are getting private lessons packaged in an entirely new way for the Marching Arts activity. You're essentially getting Karl and Huei as YOUR personal Drumline Techs.
By the end of the video course, you'll know:
- Which skills and techniques you need to be developing to play in a drumline
- The exact sequence and series of exercises you should be learning and practicing
- What to look for when practicing at home, so you continue to grow and develop as a player
- The common pitfalls and mistakes students make and how to fix them
- How to explain and demonstrate the exercises to help other members in the drumline
The Video Course not only comes with detailed video modules for each exercise, enrollment in the course also comes with:
- Private Facebook Group Community of other course members where students and teachers can ask questions, share videos, and offer encouragement
- Office Hours, live-streamed with Huei and Karl within the private facebook group community where they answer YOUR questions in written and video format
- Lifetime Access to the beta group and its future releases and updates to other users.
WHERE DO I START?
Beta Group 1 has finished working on the core course modules, and we're currently holding office hours.
We're now looking for 20 Beta Test 2 Users, eligible to receive the course at reduced course pricing, access to our private community with all Beta users, plus lifetime access to the beta group and its future releases and updates to other users.
Once we have 20 students, course enrollment will CLOSE and WILL NOT be available at this price point. Course enrollment will most likely open again sometime in the future and at the full 100% purchase price.
Thanks so much for your interest in the Drumline Blueprint, and we can't wait for the chance to work with you!
-Huei & Karl
BETA TEST GROUP 2 - AVAILABLE NOW BUT CLOSING VERY SOON!
Los Angeles based professional musician and content creator, via Chicago, originally from Houston, Huei-Yuan Pan has begun to formally offer his premium content in video course format in 2018.
His drum corps experience includes performing with the Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps (Snare, 2001) and The Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps (Snare, 2002-2003; Front Ensemble, 2004). From 2008-2011, Huei served as Director and Arranger for Green Thunder Percussion, what is now Cavalier Indoor Percussion, and in 2013-2014, Percussion Caption Head with Regiment.
He is currently the Director of the Jumpstart Young Musicians Program at The Colburn School in downtown Los Angeles, and spends his time as a digital content creator providing live streaming video lessons, video courses, vlogs, and more.
Co-teaching DRUMLINE BLUEPRINT is Karl Arrieta, aka @karldrumtech, your friendly neighborhood drumtech that has made a big splash on the social media scene since 2015 with his unique style of percussion education and entertainment. He is the author of Quadphilosophy 2.0, a compilation of 10 most popular lesson from his educational Instagram series #quadphilosophy.
Karl has taken his years of teaching experience and expertise and has now made it available to a wider audience via social media and for the first time ever, his first video course. Nothing makes him happier than to see students and teachers find inspiration and value in the online content he creates...that is, except for his dog, Nacho. Join the community to drum and meet Karl's dog, today!
StartWelcome! Watch This First! (1:20)
PreviewFirst things first: 8 on a hand! (9:27)
PreviewAccents and Taps: Bucks (11:18)
PreviewIt's all about timing: Isolation and partials (10:30)
StartStick Control: Beyond RLRL (8:00)
StartGrids: The ultimate how-to (7:27)
StartDoubles, diddles and more: Shups, ABC and Triplet Partial (9:11)
StartLet's Roll: Duple and Triplet Rolls (7:37)
StartFlams: A comprehensive breakdown towards success (7:46)
StartReview, final thoughts and application: Your drumming future and beyond (6:07)
StartContinuous 8s - Learn the mechanics with extended repetition (9:41)
StartOn or Off? - When and when not to use a Metronome (5:35)
StartSingle Stroke Rolls - 5 Tips for a Smoother Single Strokes (7:33)
PreviewIrish Spring - Triplet Double Beat Exercise Breakdown (15:10)
StartLearn double beat with your feet (2:34)